Noel and Marian
Site Owner

5 - 6 Wild Pork Tenderloin slices

2 TBS Olive Oil

Montreal Steak Seasoning (to taste)

3 TBS Teriyaki Sauce

1 tsp fresh ground Black Peppercorns

1 tsp fresh, chopped Garlic

4 Green Scallions (onions), sliced lengthwise and in approximately 3 inch pieces

2 TBS fresh Parsley, chopped

1/2 cup homemade White Wine (peach or pear are good)

Pour olive oil into 10" skillet and heat over medium heat.  Season pork on both sides with Montreal Steak Seasoning and place in skillet.  Saute for 2 minutes on each side then add the chopped Garlic and the fresh ground black pepper.  After 1 minute of garlic cooking, add the Teriyaki Sauce.  Reduce heat slightly, cover and saute for about 10 minutes (depends on thickness of pork slices).  Uncover and add the scallions and the Parsley.  Continue to simmer, uncovered but increase heat to medium.  Liquid will reduce to almost none.....this is the time to add the wine.  Cook for 2 minutes over medium heat then place meat in deep-sided dish and pour broth from pan over meat.  Bon Apetit!  Goes great with Jasmine Rice!

June 11, 2010 at 9:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Testimonials

• "I have recently discovered an awesome kept secret in Clarksville, Buggs Island Archery!! I cannot say enough about how friendly & helpful the staff there is. I purchased my daug..."
    Ktown Buck Down
    Hunt Mathews
  • "Me and my son came into the shop today. We have never shot a bow and know nothing about it. You guys took the time to explain things to us and help us pick the right bows and se..."
    Thanks for all your help Noel & Marian